Posts tagged Golden Tee Conversion
It’s been a while since I’ve posted anything of significance. Essentially, that means I haven’t been doing any work. No work on the arcade collection and no work on my basement remodel. The basement remodel was intended to be a winter project. Unfortunately, I didn’t get as much done last winter as planned. Most of the framing was completed and a little bit of insulation work, but that’s about it.
I started working on the basement again in October and have made pretty good progress. New recessed lights have been installed to replace the hideous ceiling fans that the previous owner had installed. I still need to run the wiring from the switches to the lights. Most of the insulation has been put into place. All of the wiring to the outlets is in place as well as Cat-5 cable and cable for the satellite system. More >
I had a bit of free time over the weekend so I decided to apply my custom made control panel overlay to the “new” Golden Tee control panel. As with all good plans, I quickly ran into a few problems. More >
Earlier this week I finally moved the “new” Golden Tee cabinet that I picked up last spring into the basement for some work. After the Cardinals loss, er… gift, to the Dodgers last night, I needed something to do so I decided to finally start working on this cabinet. More >
As promised, I have a bunch of new pictures today of my Golden Tee cabinet that I picked up over a month ago and of the Centipede cabinet that I picked up last week. First up, the Golden Tee cabinet. For anyone interested in the story behind this cabinet, check out my last post on this topic, A New Addition, A Project Revisited. Once you see the pictures, I think you’ll agree that for $20, with a working 25″ monitor, this was definitely a great deal. More >
Well, it’s been a hectic month. When I last posted, I promised pictures of my newly acquired Golden Tee cabinet with 25″ monitor. Those pictures haven’t been taken yet. I’ve started removing the parts from my All American Football cabinet to put in the new cabinet and am slowly returning the All American Football to it’s original state.
Yesterday, I picked up a non-working Centipede. This one is in very rough shape and needs a lot of cosmetic repair. It’s going to get a full restoration eventually, similar to Dig Dug. I’d like to get the game working first before committing a lot of time to the restoration. Pictures will be forthcoming.
I also made an offer last week on a non-working Operation Wolf. I just got a call that they accepted the offer. I will probably pick it up sometime this weekend. Again, pictures will be forthcoming. In summary, I owe you pictures of three new cabinets. Stay tuned.